Absorption

Do you ever take the time to stop and look around you? To hear the birds? To see the tears? To just absorb? try it once in a while. Everything in this blog is what I absorb. What I notice. What I step back from the crowd to observe. Try it. See where you get.

Saturday 17 May 2008

Castle

This next poem, was made because I, at heart am an old romantic. Very deeply buried, I grant you, but I am. Now, for any of you who know me, and the people I know, if I'm going to write a poem about relationships you really should be in one. But I'm not. So these thoughts are from a friend. So, this poem, is based upon his thoughts f her As a sidenote, the final line, with mention of the word princess is the nickname (That we know of.) that He gives to her. I hope they like it, and I hope they won't shoot me for it. Pray, rather. Enjoy.

We all have a soul,
that's split in two
I found my other half,
I found it in you;
For when I see you, sweetheart
Your eyes light up the night
I couldn't bare to be apart
For, my love, you are my light.


I wait to hear your voice,
Charming birds off of the trees
For when I hear that gentle lull,
I will fall to my knees.
Life without you, honey,
would be utter hell.
You make my world sunny
You are my angel.

I will hold you in my arms,
Until the world ends.
They tell us we're lucky,
our wonderful friends.
You're beauty magnificent,
Reigning supreme.
Every word written here, meant.
You are my dream.

You bring me such joy,
From the bottom of my heart.
I will embrace each moment
Until we must part.
You are my soulmate.
Words I cannot express
You are my fate,
You are my princess.

No comments: