Absorption

Do you ever take the time to stop and look around you? To hear the birds? To see the tears? To just absorb? try it once in a while. Everything in this blog is what I absorb. What I notice. What I step back from the crowd to observe. Try it. See where you get.

Wednesday 14 May 2008

Do Not

This poem is one that I will admit, I'm not particularly fond of, mainly because it brings back memories that I'd rather forget. However, it is still my work, and I promised to bring you my work so here it is. The background of this info, is based around a grievance I had with someone. They promised me something, and then in a matter of minutes went back on their word. When I got home this was the end result. It's only a few lines, nothing compared to what I usually write but it's still a part of me. Enjoy.

Do not speak to me of promises,
Of vows that once were made.

Do not speak to me of friendships,

Since you've made this vile trade.

Do not speak to me of love,

When you have none in your soul.

Well, I hope you're happy

Now you've reached your shameless goal.

No comments: