Absorption

Do you ever take the time to stop and look around you? To hear the birds? To see the tears? To just absorb? try it once in a while. Everything in this blog is what I absorb. What I notice. What I step back from the crowd to observe. Try it. See where you get.

Tuesday 13 May 2008

A Note

I'll try not to take up to much of your time in this post, but I'm not making any promises. To all of you who have been reading along so far, thank you so much. It means a lot, believe it or not. And sorry for blabbering on, at the beginning, but I think it's better to understand something before you it. Anyway, I digress from my point, as usual. That is the last of the poetry I can find that I have written. There will probably be millions more, but I can't find them. Therefore (Lovely word, therefore.) my posts may get more erratic (Again, lovely word.) from this point forward. I shall do what I can to post daily once more, but there is no promises. To be philosophical, (Another pastime of mines, which you'll see if you care to read my profile.) from here we venture into waters unknown, where the sun may not shine through, nor the birds voices call. But, in the end, we shall climb out of the water, and once more step into the sunshine. So my friends, keep checking, and I'll keep posting. In all honesty, I may start posting some poetry info, possibly even some stories, but I'll wait and see what you all want. before I do. After all, I wouldn't enjoy this as much if it wasn't for all of you. So thanks. So much.

No comments: