Absorption

Do you ever take the time to stop and look around you? To hear the birds? To see the tears? To just absorb? try it once in a while. Everything in this blog is what I absorb. What I notice. What I step back from the crowd to observe. Try it. See where you get.

Sunday 4 May 2008

Listen

This, being the first post of hopefully many has no title, though I like to call it "A Collection of Thoughts". It was one of my first posts, and is rather different to most poetry like things you'd expect. Enjoy.

Never explain yourself to me.
You have no need to.
Never hide yourself from me.
I have nothing to judge.
Never waste your time, prolonging it.
It is short enough.
Never hide your face.
It is beautiful.
Never store your pain.
Share it.
And
Above all
Never feel guilty.
For being who you are.

No comments: